Butterfly Control Valves
L&T Valves manufactures a wide range of butterfly control valves for the power and hydrocarbon industries.The valves are designed using state-of-the-art 3D design, simulation and analysis software. Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) are used to fine-tune product performance. Rigorous prototype tests - both in-house and at advanced flow-control research establishments - ensure that the customised solutions meet customer expectations.
Butterfly Control Valves, ideal for high flow-rate applications, are available in ASME classes 150 and 300, in sizes up to 24” (600 mm). Butterfly Control Valves are built on the SIL-3 capable Triple-offset Butterfly Valves that provide bidirectional bubble-tight sealing. The control valve offers flow characteristics close to linear making it ideal for both control and on-off services.
- ASME classes from 150 and 300
- Sizes up to 24” (600 mm)
L&T Butterfly Control Valves are offered in a variety of body styles, materials and actuation options to meet customer requirements.
Actuator Options :
- Bidirectional bubble-tight sealing
- Triple-offset geometry - low wear-and-tear, low torque
- Metal-to-metal seats
- Longer service life
- Anti-blowout shaft
- Suitable for temperatures up to 538°C (1000°F)
- Meets ISO 15848-1 Class A Fugitive Emission & NACE: MR0175 requirements
- Can be offered with Valve Diagnostic Software to monitor and enhance valve/ process performance
Compliance Standards :
- Design - API 609 (Category B)
- Pressure Temperature Rating - ASME B16.34
- Leakage Class - ANSI/ FCI 70-2
- Systematic Integrity (SIL) - IEC 61508